Taylor Crane & Rigging humbly began in 1975 in Coffeyville, KS and has been growing ever since. We opened a satellite location in Tulsa, OK in 1988. TCR currently specializes in machinery moving and plant relocation services nationwide.
- Taylor Crane & Rigging works at over 500 industrial plants and commercial locations across the nation each and every year.
- Specialized Carriers & Riggers Association "Rigging Job Of The Year" for both 1989 and 2005.
- Member of Specialized Carriers & Riggers Association Since 1983.
- Record Heavy Load Move for State Of Kansas, as of April 2006* Innovation Award from Enerpac 1990.
- TCR’s bread and butter over the years have been machine moving and installation. We have successfully moved everything from a 300 lb. piano to a 300,000 lb. steam tube dryer.
- TCR currently has 20 cranes with capacities ranging from 5 to 265 tons.
- TCR currently has 85 forklifts, some of which have a lift capacity over 100,000 lbs.
- Taylor’s 600-Ton 2-leg gantry system is ideal for heavy lifts in tight spaces.
- You may find our jack and slide system useful for rail car transfers or indoor oversize engine head lifts.
- TCR’s millwrights can disassemble and reassemble the largest presses, tube bundles and machines with ease. We can mobilize quickly and excel in the event of an emergency.
- We currently maintain and operate 28 tractor trailer rigs, over 100 trailers including step decks, double drops, flat beds, and specialized trailers for extra wide loads. We also have business alliances in place that allow us access to any other type of trailer necessary to complete any project.
- Inside and outside warehousing/storage is available for your equipment and machines at its Coffeyville facility. Currently, outside storage is available at its Tulsa facility.